The LPX300 is a lightweight, ultra-compact, explosion-proof portable light designed to provide temporary lighting in oil & gas, petro-chemical, aviation, marine, automotive and utility applications.
Suitable for use in Zones 1,2,21 & 22, these lights can be used as individual units or connected together to form a complete lighting system using plugs and sockets.
Weatherproof to IP66/67 and impact tested to 7 Joules, they are suitable for use in the harshest environments. The very small diameter means it can be used as a handheld inspection lamp as well as a fixed light depending on requirements.
Utilising a long life fluorescent tube with end of life protection, fittings are available in 36w and 55w versions.
- Lightweight, compact explosion-proof fluorescent light
- Atex approved for use in Zones 1,2,21 & 22
- UV Resistant, Anti-Static Polycarbonate Tube
- Impact Tested to 7 Joules
- IP 66/67
- End of Life Protected
- 24V ac/dc, 110V ac & 230V ac
- Available as: Single light, interlinking light or a set of lights to create a system